Netgear Genie Download Windows 10
Are you struggling with Netgear Genie Download on your Windows 10 Device? Well! We are here to help you. If you want to download the Netgear Genie, you just need to install any Android Emulator like Nox App Player, Bluestack, or Xeplayer first and then you can download the full version of Netgear Genie on your computer.
Netgear Genie Setup: Netgear genie smart setup
With Netgear Genie application, a user can easily monitor, manage, or repair the home network whenever they want. While using the home network, the Netgear Genie application allows the users to access the amazing features on their router using the smartphone device.
With the help of Netgear Genie App, a user can manage the wireless settings, Parental Controls, network map, traffic metering, guest access, MyMedia, and the other settings of the router. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, and the Netgear Genie application.
With this application, you can:
- Easily manage the home network using the Netgear Genie Dashboard.
- Securely connects the tablets and smartphone device to the home wifi network using the QR code and EZ mobile connect.
- Stream videos and music from anywhere in the network using a tablet or smartphone device.
- Get analytics of the home wireless network using the features of WiFi Analytics.
Things you must consider while using the Netgear Genie App Windows 10:
- This application does not work on the device if it is connected to the router’s guest network.
- The application only works for the mobile devices connected to the router in a router mode. Genie app won’t work in the access point mode.
- The Netgear Genie Download Windows 10 does not work with repeater or extender.
In case, you experience any problems with the Netgear Genie app, we recommend you to get in touch with the Netgear Support team. The experts will share the best advice with you to troubleshoot the problem instantly.